“Good health and good sense are two of life’s greatest blessings.”
GastroenterologyPrevention, diagnosis, and treatment of diseases of the digestive tract, liver and pancreatico-biliary system in children and adults are the core objective of this unit.
The Center offers state of art endoscopic procedures for the gastrointestinal bleed, gastrointestinal cancers, foreign body removal etc. The gastrointestinal surgeons manage major gastrointestinal surgical problems of the intestines, pancreas and hepatobiliary tract including cancers, many of them through minimal access surgery.
Our comprehensive liver transplant care program is well known for its highly successful Adult and Pediatric Liver Transplant program and cutting-edge hepatobiliary procedures.
- Diagnostic & Therapeutic UGI endoscopy
- Diagnostic & Therapeutic Colonoscopy
- Diagnostic & Therapeutic ERCP
- Diagnostic & Therapeutic Enteroscopy
- Diagnostic & Therapeutic Endosonography
- Diagnostic Capsule Colonoscopy
- Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy
- Oesophageal & rectal manometry